“As a company driver, I like running the western network and the consistent miles I get weekly.”Chad Engle
Regional truck driving jobs at Jim Palmer Trucking are available in certain areas of our freight network. Benefit from the convenience of local dispatch and get home weekly or even more often. Our regional lanes offer consistent miles along with stable and predictable home time. If you are a professional driver who enjoys life on the road but needs consistent home time then our regional lanes are for you.
As a Northwest Regional driver you will haul no-touch freight in Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Montana, Utah, Colorado and California. With trucks no older than 2015, Jim Palmer Trucking's Northwest Regional drivers also earn great pay at 40¢ per mile and an average of 2,500 miles per week. Apply Now or give us a call to find out more.Apply Now
- Must live in one of the following: Washington, Oregon, Montana, Utah, Colorado, Idaho or California
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Possess a valid class A CDL, Social Security card, US Citizenship OR Alien Registration Card.
- NO convictions from the following list in the past 3 years:
- Speeding over 15mph
- Following too close
- Unsafe or erratic lane change
- Reckless driving
- NO more than 2 moving violations within the last 12 months.
- NO more than 4 moving violations within the last 3 years.
- NO DUI/DWI convictions in the last 5 years.
- NO license suspensions for points in the last 3 years.
- NO drug convictions in the last 5 years.
- Must have an acceptable CSA scorecard (PSP Driver Report)
We would love to talk with you about joining the family.
“I have waited 16 years to work here. I got my chance! If you want honesty, then this is the company for you.”John Ward