“Family friendly company that is warm and welcoming.”James Houston
Regional truck driving jobs at Jim Palmer Trucking are available in the Western 11 states. Benefit from local dispatch and get home weekly with additional pass-thru potential. Our regional lanes offer consistent miles along with stable and predictable home time. If you are a professional driver who enjoys life on the road but needs consistent home time, then our regional driving jobs are for you.
As a Western Regional driver you will haul no-touch dry van freight in Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, Utah, Colorado, Nevada, California, and Arizona. Jim Palmer Trucking Western Regional drivers enjoy new trucks and trailer, earn great pay, and average 2,500 miles per week. Apply Now or give us a call to find out more.Apply Now
- Must live in one of the following: Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, Utah, Colorado, Nevada, California, or Arizona
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Possess a valid class A CDL, Social Security card, US Citizenship OR Alien Registration Card.
- NO convictions from the following list in the past 3 years:
- Speeding over 15mph
- Following too close
- Unsafe or erratic lane change
- Reckless driving
- NO more than 2 moving violations within the last 12 months.
- NO more than 4 moving violations within the last 3 years.
- NO license suspensions for points in the last 3 years.
- Must have an acceptable CSA scorecard (PSP Driver Report)
We would love to talk with you about joining the family.
“Constantly striving for excellence for its customers and employees.”Roy Duncan